In a circular released on Monday, NPA explained that essential departments like Marine and Operations, Health, Safety and Environment , Security and Finance have also been advised to maintain their respective duty posts.
NPA said:”Following the current Corona Virus Pandemic (COVIDー19), the under-listed non-essential Divisions/Departments are hereby directed to stay away from duty for fourteen (14) days effective from today.
“Members of staff are advised to be conscious of their health and safety by adhering to the preventive measures put in place by the Medical Division of the Authority and other relevant government agencies.
“Staffers are enjoined to strictly comply with this directive. https”. The departments include:
1. Corporate & Strategic Communications: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4.
2. Audit Division: Staff from JSS3 — SSS1
3. Legal Services/Board: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
4. Corporate & Strategic Planning: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
5. Managing Director’s Office: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
6. Monitoring & Regulatory Services: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4.
7. SERVICOM: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
8. Public Private Partnership: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
9. Abuja Liaison Office: Staff from JSS3 — SSS1
10. Human Resources: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
11. Administration: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
12. Engineering: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4.
13. Land & Assets Administration: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
14. Enterprise Risk Management: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4
15. Superannuation & Investment: Staff from JSS3 — MSS4.
These Essential DIVISIONS/DEPARTMENTS are to report to their normal duties:
1. Managing Director’s Division
2. Executive Director Finance & Admin.
5. Medical Services
7. Marine and Operations
9. Health Safety & Environment.
10. Facility Management
11. Drivers assigned to Managing Director, Executive Directors, Medicals and Operational drivers.
12. Correspondences and Mail Room
13. Departmental Heads and Assistants at the Port Level.